Synonyms of sloping
- 1. slope, incline, pitch, lean, tilt, tip, slant, angle
- usage: be at an angle; "The terrain sloped down"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. aslant, aslope, diagonal, slanted, slanting, sloped, sloping, inclined (vs. horizontal) (vs. vertical)
- usage: having an oblique or slanted direction
- 2. sloping, gradual (vs. steep)
- usage: having a slanting form or direction; "an area of gently sloping hills"; "a room with a sloping ceiling"
All rights reserved.