- 1. reduce, melt off, lose weight, slim, slenderize, thin, slim down, change state, turn
- usage: take off weight
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. slender, slight, slim, svelte, thin (vs. fat), lean
- usage: being of delicate or slender build; "she was slender as a willow shoot is slender"- Frank Norris; "a slim girl with straight blonde hair"; "watched her slight figure cross the street"
- 2. slender, slim, small (vs. large), little (vs. big)
- usage: small in quantity; "slender wages"; "a slim chance of winning"; "a small surplus"
All rights reserved.
See also: slim (Dictionary)