Synonyms of slicked up
- 1. spruce up, spruce, titivate, tittivate, smarten up, slick up, spiff up, fancify, beautify, embellish, prettify
- usage: make neat, smart, or trim; "Spruce up your house for Spring"; "titivate the child"
- 2. spruce up, spruce, slick up, smarten up, groom, neaten
- usage: dress and groom with particular care, as for a special occasion; "He spruced up for the party"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. slicked up, tidy (vs. untidy)
- usage: having been made especially tidy; "slicked up for visitors"
All rights reserved.