- 1. slick, sleek, polish, smooth, smoothen, shine
- usage: make slick or smooth
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sleek, groomed (vs. ungroomed)
- usage: well-groomed and neatly tailored; especially too well-groomed; "sleek figures in expensive clothes"
- 2. streamlined, aerodynamic, flowing, sleek, smooth (vs. rough)
- usage: designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow; "a streamlined convertible"
- 3. satiny, sleek, silken, silky, silklike, slick, bright (vs. dull)
- usage: having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light; "glossy auburn hair"; "satiny gardenia petals"; "sleek black fur"; "silken eyelashes"; "silky skin"; "a silklike fabric"; "slick seals and otters"
All rights reserved.
See also: sleek (Dictionary)