Synonyms of sledge
- 1. sled, sledge, sleigh, vehicle
- usage: a vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs; for transportation over snow
- 2. maul, sledge, sledgehammer, hammer
- usage: a heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges
- 1. sledge, transport
- usage: transport in a sleigh
- 2. sledge, travel, journey
- usage: ride in or travel with a sledge; "the antarctic expedition sledged along the coastline"; "The children sledged all day by the lake"
- 3. sledgehammer, sledge, hammer
- usage: beat with a sledgehammer
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sledge (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.