Synonyms of slander
- 1. slander, defamation, calumny, calumniation, obloquy, traducement, hatchet job, speech act
- usage: words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another
- 2. aspersion, calumny, slander, defamation, denigration, attack
- usage: an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
- 1. defame, slander, smirch, asperse, denigrate, calumniate, smear, sully, besmirch, charge, accuse
- usage: charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone; "The journalists have defamed me!" "The article in the paper sullied my reputation"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of slander (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.