Synonyms of slain
- 1. slain, dead
- usage: people who have been slain (as in battle)
- 1. murder, slay, hit, dispatch, bump off, off, polish off, remove, kill
- usage: kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"
- 1. slain, dead (vs. alive)
- usage: killed; `slain' is formal or literary as in "slain warriors"; "a picture of St. George and the slain dragon"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of slain (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.