Synonyms of slacken
- 1. slow, slow down, slow up, slack, slacken, weaken
- usage: become slow or slower; "Production slowed"
- 2. slack, slacken, slack up, relax, decrease, lessen, minify
- usage: make less active or fast; "He slackened his pace as he got tired"; "Don't relax your efforts now"
- 3. slacken, weaken
- usage: become looser or slack; "the rope slackened"
- 4. slacken, remit, loosen, loose
- usage: make slack as by lessening tension or firmness
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of slacken (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.