WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. skimmer, reader
- usage: a rapid superficial reader
- 2. skimmer, cooking utensil, cookware
- usage: a cooking utensil used to skim fat from the surface of liquids
- 3. boater, leghorn, Panama, Panama hat, sailor, skimmer, straw hat, hat, chapeau, lid
- usage: a stiff hat made of straw with a flat crown
- 4. skimmer, coastal diving bird
- usage: gull-like seabird that flies along the surface of the water with an elongated lower mandible immersed to skim out food
All rights reserved.
See also: skimmer (Dictionary)