Synonyms of sketch
- 1. sketch, study, drawing
- usage: preliminary drawing for later elaboration; "he made several studies before starting to paint"
- 2. sketch, vignette, description
- usage: a brief literary description
- 3. sketch, survey, resume, summary, sum-up
- usage: short descriptive summary (of events)
- 4. cartoon, sketch, wit, humor, humour, witticism, wittiness
- usage: a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine
- 1. sketch, chalk out, draw
- usage: make a sketch of; "sketch the building"
- 2. sketch, outline, adumbrate, describe, depict, draw
- usage: describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of; "sketch the outline of the book"; "outline his ideas"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sketch (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.