- 1. size, sizing, filler
- usage: any glutinous material used to fill pores in surfaces or to stiffen fabrics; "size gives body to a fabric"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. size, coat, surface
- usage: cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
- 2. size, classify, class, sort, assort, sort out, separate
- usage: sort according to size
- 3. size, change magnitude
- usage: make to a size; bring to a suitable size
All rights reserved.
See also: sizing (Dictionary)