- 1. size, coat, surface
- usage: cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
- 2. size, classify, class, sort, assort, sort out, separate
- usage: sort according to size
- 3. size, change magnitude
- usage: make to a size; bring to a suitable size
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sized (vs. unsized), apple-sized, cherry-sized, cookie-sized, crow-sized, dog-sized, eightpenny, ferret-sized, fourpenny, grape-sized, human-sized, kiwi-sized, medium-sized, medium-size, moderate-sized, moderate-size, mouse-sized, ninepenny, orange-sized, pig-sized, rabbit-sized, shrew-sized, size, sorted, sparrow-sized, squirrel-sized, threepenny, turkey-sized, wolf-sized
- usage: having a specified size
- 2. sized (vs. unsized)
- usage: having the surface treated or coated with sizing
All rights reserved.
See also: sized (Dictionary)