Synonyms of simulated
- 1. imitate, copy, simulate, reproduce
- usage: reproduce someone's behavior or looks; "The mime imitated the passers-by"; "Children often copy their parents or older siblings"
- 2. model, simulate, re-create
- usage: create a representation or model of; "The pilots are trained in conditions simulating high-altitude flights"
- 3. simulate, assume, sham, feign, dissemble, pretend, act
- usage: make a pretence of; "She assumed indifference, even though she was seething with anger"; "he feigned sleep"
- 1. fake, false, faux, imitation, simulated, artificial (vs. natural), unreal
- usage: not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; "it isn't fake anything; it's real synthetic fur"; "faux pearls"; "false teeth"; "decorated with imitation palm leaves"; "a purse of simulated alligator hide"
- 2. simulated, imitative (vs. nonimitative)
- usage: reproduced or made to resemble; imitative in character; "under simulated combat conditions"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.