Synonyms of simply
- 1. merely, simply, just, only, but
- usage: and nothing more; "I was merely asking"; "it is simply a matter of time"; "just a scratch"; "he was only a child"; "hopes that last but a moment"
- 2. just, simply
- usage: absolutely; "I just can't take it anymore"; "he was just grand as Romeo"; "it's simply beautiful!"
- 3. simply
- usage: absolutely; altogether; really; "we are simply broke"
- 4. plainly, simply
- usage: in a simple manner; without extravagance or embellishment; "she was dressed plainly"; "they lived very simply"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of simply (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.