WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Simon, St. Simon, Simon Zelotes, Simon the Zealot, Simon the Canaanite
- usage: one of the twelve Apostles (first century)
- 2. Simon, Paul Simon
- usage: United States singer and songwriter (born in 1942)
- 3. Simon, Neil Simon, Marvin Neil Simon
- usage: United States playwright noted for light comedies (born in 1927)
- 4. Simon, Herb Simon, Herbert A. Simon, Herbert Alexander Simon
- usage: United States economist and psychologist who pioneered in the development of cognitive science (1916-2001)
All rights reserved.
See also: simon (Dictionary)