Synonyms of silhouette
- 1. silhouette, outline, lineation
- usage: an outline of a solid object (as cast by its shadow)
- 2. silhouette, drawing
- usage: a drawing of the outline of an object; filled in with some uniform color
- 1. silhouette, project
- usage: project on a background, such as a screen, like a silhouette
- 2. silhouette, represent, interpret
- usage: represent by a silhouette
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of silhouette (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.