WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. signature, name
- usage: your name written in your own handwriting
- 2. touch, signature, manner, mode, style, way, fashion
- usage: a distinguishing style; "this room needs a woman's touch"
- 3. signature, signature tune, theme song, tune, melody, air, strain, melodic line, line, melodic phrase
- usage: a melody used to identify a performer or a dance band or radio/tv program
- 4. key signature, signature, musical notation
- usage: the sharps or flats that follow the clef and indicate the key
- 5. signature, sheet, piece of paper, sheet of paper
- usage: a sheet with several pages printed on it; it folds to page size and is bound with other signatures to form a book
All rights reserved.
See also: signature (Dictionary)