WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. signalize, signalise, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with traffic signals; "signalize a busy intersection"
- 2. sign, signal, signalize, signalise, communicate, intercommunicate
- usage: communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs; "He signed his disapproval with a dismissive hand gesture"; "The diner signaled the waiters to bring the menu"
- 3. signalize, signalise, point out, call attention, indicate, point, designate, show
- usage: point out carefully and clearly
- 4. signalize, signalise, distinguish, mark
- usage: make conspicuous or noteworthy
All rights reserved.
See also: signalize (Dictionary)