- 1. siding, railroad siding, turnout, sidetrack, railroad track, railroad, railway
- usage: a short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling stock or enable trains on the same line to pass
- 2. siding, building material
- usage: material applied to the outside of a building to make it weatherproof
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. side, align, array
- usage: take sides for or against; "Who are you widing with?"; "I"m siding against the current candidate"
All rights reserved.
See also: siding (Dictionary)