WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. illness, unwellness, malady, sickness, ill health, unhealthiness, health problem
- usage: impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism
- 2. sickness, defectiveness, faultiness
- usage: defectiveness or unsoundness; "drugs have become a sickness they cannot cure"; "a great sickness of his judgment"
- 3. nausea, sickness, symptom
- usage: the state that precedes vomiting
All rights reserved.
See also: sickness (Dictionary)