Synonyms of siamese
- 1. Thai, Siamese, Central Thai, Tai
- usage: a branch of the Tai languages
- 2. Thai, Tai, Siamese, Asian, Asiatic
- usage: a native or inhabitant of Thailand
- 3. siamese, siamese connection, intake, inlet
- usage: an inlet with two or more couplings to which a hose can be attached so that fire engines can pump water into the sprinkler system of a building
- 4. Siamese cat, Siamese, domestic cat, house cat, Felis domesticus, Felis catus
- usage: a slender short-haired blue-eyed breed of cat having a pale coat with dark ears paws face and tail tip
- 1. Thai, Tai, Siamese
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people; "Siamese kings"; "different Thai tribes live in the north"
- 2. Thai, Tai, Siamese
- usage: of or relating to the languages of the Thai people; "Thai tones"
- 3. Thai, Tai, Siamese
- usage: of or relating to Thailand; "the Thai border with Laos"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of siamese (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.