Synonyms of shuttle
- 1. shuttlecock, bird, birdie, shuttle, badminton equipment
- usage: badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- 2. shuttle, public transport
- usage: public transport that consists of a bus or train or airplane that plies back and forth between two points
- 3. shuttle, bobbin, spool, reel
- usage: bobbin that passes the weft thread between the warp threads
- 1. shuttle, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: travel back and forth between two points
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shuttle (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.