Synonyms of shut in
- 1. invalid, shut-in, sick person, diseased person, sufferer
- usage: someone who is incapacitated by a chronic illness or injury
- 1. enclose, close in, inclose, shut in, surround, environ, ring, skirt, border
- usage: surround completely; "Darkness enclosed him"; "They closed in the porch with a fence"
- 1. introvertish, shut-in, introversive (vs. extroversive) (vs. ambiversive), introvertive
- usage: somewhat introverted
- 2. homebound, housebound, shut-in, confined (vs. unconfined)
- usage: confined usually by illness
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.