Synonyms of shunt
- 1. shunt, passage, passageway
- usage: a passage by which a bodily fluid (especially blood) is diverted from one channel to another; "an arteriovenus shunt"
- 2. shunt, electrical shunt, bypass, conductor
- usage: a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
- 3. shunt, implant
- usage: implant consisting of a tube made of plastic or rubber; for draining fluids within the body
- 1. shunt, transfer, shift
- usage: transfer to another track, of trains
- 2. shunt, deviate
- usage: provide with or divert by means of an electrical shunt
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shunt (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.