- 1. shuffle, shuffling, make, reordering
- usage: the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- 2. shamble, shambling, shuffle, shuffling, walk, walking
- usage: walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet; "from his shambling I assumed he was very old"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. shuffle, scuffle, shamble, walk
- usage: walk by dragging one's feet; "he shuffled out of the room"; "We heard his feet shuffling down the hall"
- 2. shuffle, transfer, shift
- usage: move about, move back and forth; "He shuffled his funds among different accounts in various countries so as to avoid the IRS"
- 3. shuffle, ruffle, mix, manipulate
- usage: mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; "shuffle the cards"
All rights reserved.
See also: shuffle (Dictionary)