Synonyms of shuck
- 1. chaff, husk, shuck, stalk, straw, stubble, plant material, plant substance
- usage: material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- 1. shuck, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove from the shell; "shuck oysters"
- 2. shuck, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove the shucks from; "shuck corn"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shuck (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.