WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. shrinking, shrinkage, decrease, lessening, drop-off
- usage: process or result of becoming less or smaller; "the material lost 2 inches per yard in shrinkage"
- 2. shrinkage, decrease, decrement
- usage: the amount by which something shrinks
- 3. shoplifting, shrinkage, larceny, theft, thievery, thieving, stealing
- usage: the act of stealing goods that are on display in a store; "shrinkage is the retail trade's euphemism for shoplifting"
All rights reserved.
See also: shrinkage (Dictionary)