Synonyms of shove
- 1. shove, push, pushing
- usage: the act of shoving (giving a push to someone or something); "he gave the door a shove"
- 1. jostle, shove, push, force
- usage: come into rough contact with while moving; "The passengers jostled each other in the overcrowded train"
- 2. shove, push, force
- usage: push roughly; "the people pushed and shoved to get in line"
- 3. thrust, stuff, shove, squeeze, push, force
- usage: press or force; "Stuff money into an envelope"; "She thrust the letter into his hand"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shove (Dictionary)