Synonyms of shouldered
- 1. shoulder, raise, lift, elevate, get up, bring up
- usage: lift onto one's shoulders
- 2. shoulder, thrust
- usage: push with the shoulders; "He shouldered his way into the crowd"
- 3. shoulder, transport, carry
- usage: carry a burden, either real or metaphoric; "shoulder the burden"
- 1. shouldered
- usage: having shoulders or shoulders as specified; usually used as a combining form; "stoop-shouldered"; "broad-shouldered"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.