Synonyms of short circuit
- 1. short circuit, short, contact, tangency
- usage: accidental contact between two points in an electric circuit that have a potential difference
- 1. short-circuit, thwart, queer, spoil, scotch, foil, cross, frustrate, baffle, bilk
- usage: hamper the progress of; impede; "short-circuit warm feelings"
- 2. short-circuit, short, make, create
- usage: create a short circuit in
- 3. bypass, short-circuit, go around, get around, avoid
- usage: avoid something unpleasant or laborious; "You cannot bypass these rules!"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.