- 1. shoddy, wool
- usage: reclaimed wool fiber
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cheapjack, shoddy, tawdry, inferior (vs. superior)
- usage: cheap and shoddy; "cheapjack moviemaking...that feeds on the low taste of the mob"- Judith Crist
- 2. jerry-built, shoddy, weak (vs. strong)
- usage: of inferior workmanship and materials; "mean little jerry-built houses"
- 3. deceptive, misleading, shoddy, dishonest (vs. honest), dishonorable
- usage: designed to deceive or mislead either deliberately or inadvertently; "the deceptive calm in the eye of the storm"; "deliberately deceptive packaging"; "a misleading similarity"; "statistics can be presented in ways that are misleading"; "shoddy business practices"
All rights reserved.
See also: shoddy (Dictionary)