Synonyms of shod
- 1. shoe, dress, clothe, enclothe, garb, raiment, tog, garment, habilitate, fit out, apparel
- usage: furnish with shoes; "the children were well shoed"
- 1. shod (vs. unshod), shodden, shoed, booted, ironshod, roughshod, sandaled, sandalled, slippered
- usage: wearing footgear
- 2. calced (vs. discalced), shod
- usage: used of certain religious orders who wear shoes
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shod (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.