- 1. schlepper, shlepper, schlep, shlep, simpleton, simple
- usage: (Yiddish) an awkward and stupid person
- 2. schlep, shlep, journey, journeying
- usage: a tedious or difficult journey
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. traipse, shlep, walk
- usage: walk or tramp about
- 2. shlep, schlep, pull along, drag
- usage: pull along heavily, like a heavy load against a resistance; "Can you shlep this bag of potatoes upstairs?"; "She pulled along a large trunk"
All rights reserved.
See also: shlep (Dictionary)