Synonyms of ship
- 1. ship, vessel, watercraft
- usage: a vessel that carries passengers or freight
- 1. transport, send, ship, move, displace
- usage: transport commercially
- 2. ship, hire, engage, employ
- usage: hire for work on a ship
- 3. embark, ship, board, get on
- usage: go on board
- 4. ship, travel, journey
- usage: travel by ship
- 5. ship, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place on board a ship; "ship the cargo in the hold of the vessel"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ship (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.