Synonyms of shinto
- 1. Shinto, religion, faith, organized religion
- usage: the native religion and former ethnic cult of Japan
- 2. Shinto, Shintoism, religion, faith, religious belief
- usage: the ancient indigenous religion of Japan lacking formal dogma; characterized by a veneration of nature spirits and of ancestors
- 1. Shinto, Shintoist, Shintoistic
- usage: relating to or characteristic of Shintoism; "Shinto temples"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shinto (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.