Synonyms of shin
- 1. shin, body part
- usage: the front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- 2. shin, shin bone, cut, cut of meat
- usage: a cut of meat from the lower part of the leg
- 3. shin, letter, letter of the alphabet, alphabetic character
- usage: the 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- 4. tibia, shinbone, shin bone, shin, leg bone
- usage: the inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- 1. clamber, scramble, shin, shinny, skin, struggle, sputter, climb
- usage: climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shin (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.