Synonyms of shimmer
- 1. shimmer, play, change, alteration, modification
- usage: a weak and tremulous light; "the shimmer of colors on iridescent feathers"; "the play of light on the water"
- 1. shimmer, shine, beam
- usage: shine with a weak or fitful light; "Beech leaves shimmered in the moonlight"
- 2. shimmer, glitter, glisten, glint, gleam, shine
- usage: give off a shimmering reflection, as of silk
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shimmer (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.