Synonyms of shellac
- 1. shellac, lac
- usage: lac purified by heating and filtering; usually in thin orange or yellow flakes but sometimes bleached white
- 2. shellac, shellac varnish, varnish
- usage: a thin varnish made by dissolving lac in ethanol; used to finish wood
- 1. shellac, shellack, varnish, seal
- usage: cover with shellac; "She wanted to shellac the desk to protect it from water spots"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shellac (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.