Synonyms of sheathed
- 1. sheathe, cover
- usage: cover with a protective sheathing; "sheathe her face"
- 2. sheathe, envelop, enfold, enwrap, wrap, enclose
- usage: enclose with a sheath; "sheathe a sword"
- 3. sheathe, immerse, plunge
- usage: plunge or bury (a knife or sword) in flesh
- 1. sheathed (vs. unsheathed), cased, encased, incased, clad, ironclad, podlike
- usage: enclosed in a protective covering; sometimes used in combination; "his sheathed sword"; "the cat's sheathed claws"; "a ship's bottom sheathed in copper"; "copper-sheathed"
All rights reserved.