- 1. shave, shaving, depilation, epilation
- usage: the act of removing hair with a razor
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. shave, groom, neaten
- usage: remove body hair with a razor
- 2. shave, trim, cut
- usage: cut closely; "trim my beard"
- 3. shave, knock off, reduce, cut down, cut back, trim, trim down, trim back, cut, bring down
- usage: cut the price of
- 4. plane, shave, cut
- usage: cut or remove with or as if with a plane; "The machine shaved off fine layers from the piece of wood"
- 5. shave, carve, cut up
- usage: make shavings of or reduce to shavings; "shave the radish"
- 6. shave, graze, crease, rake
- usage: touch the surface of lightly; "His back shaved the counter in passing"
All rights reserved.
See also: shave (Dictionary)