Synonyms of sharply
- 1. aggressively, sharply
- usage: in an aggressive manner; "she was being sharply questioned"
- 2. sharply, crisply
- usage: in a well delineated manner; "the new style of Minoan pottery was sharply defined"
- 3. sharply, sharp, acutely
- usage: changing suddenly in direction and degree; "the road twists sharply after the light"; "turn sharp left here"; "the visor was acutely peaked"; "her shoes had acutely pointed toes"
- 4. precipitously, sharply
- usage: very suddenly and to a great degree; "conditions that precipitously increase the birthrate"; "prices rose sharply"
All rights reserved.