- 1. shark, elasmobranch, selachian
- usage: any of numerous elongate mostly marine carnivorous fishes with heterocercal caudal fins and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales
- 2. shark, wrongdoer, offender
- usage: a person who is ruthless and greedy and dishonest
- 3. shark, expert
- usage: a person who is unusually skilled in certain ways; "a card shark"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. shark, cheat, chisel
- usage: play the shark; act with trickery
- 2. shark, fish
- usage: hunt shark
All rights reserved.
See also: shark (Dictionary)