Synonyms of sharing
- 1. sharing, mutuality, interdependence, interdependency
- usage: using or enjoying something jointly with others
- 2. sharing, mutuality, interdependence, interdependency
- usage: having in common; "the sharing of electrons creates molecules"
- 3. communion, sharing, intercourse, social intercourse
- usage: sharing thoughts and feelings
- 4. sharing, share-out, distribution
- usage: a distribution in shares
- 1. share, overlap
- usage: have in common; "Our children share a love of music"; "The two countries share a long border"
- 2. share, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: use jointly or in common
- 3. partake, share, partake in, get, acquire
- usage: have, give, or receive a share of; "We shared the cake"
- 4. share, divvy up, portion out, apportion, deal, distribute, give out, hand out, pass out
- usage: give out as one's portion or share
- 5. share, communicate, intercommunicate
- usage: communicate; "I'd like to share this idea with you"
- 1. sharing, unselfish (vs. selfish)
- usage: unselfishly willing to share with others; "a warm and sharing friend"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.