Synonyms of shared
- 1. share, overlap
- usage: have in common; "Our children share a love of music"; "The two countries share a long border"
- 2. share, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: use jointly or in common
- 3. partake, share, partake in, get, acquire
- usage: have, give, or receive a share of; "We shared the cake"
- 4. share, divvy up, portion out, apportion, deal, distribute, give out, hand out, pass out
- usage: give out as one's portion or share
- 5. share, communicate, intercommunicate
- usage: communicate; "I'd like to share this idea with you"
- 1. shared (vs. unshared), common, mutual, joint, joint
- usage: have in common; held or experienced in common; "two shared valence electrons forming a bond between adjacent nuclei"; "a shared interest in philately"
- 2. divided, divided up, shared, shared out, distributed (vs. concentrated)
- usage: distributed in portions (often equal) on the basis of a plan or purpose
All rights reserved.