Synonyms of shaped
- 1. determine, shape, mold, influence, regulate, cause, do, make
- usage: shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
- 2. shape, form, work, mold, mould, forge, create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- usage: make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
- 3. shape, form, change, alter, modify
- usage: give shape or form to; "shape the dough"; "form the young child's character"
- 1. shaped, molded, wrought, formed (vs. unformed)
- usage: shaped to fit by or as if by altering the contours of a pliable mass (as by work or effort); "a shaped handgrip"; "the molded steel plates"; "the wrought silver bracelet"
- 2. shaped
- usage: having the shape of; "a square shaped playing field"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shaped (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.