Synonyms of shake up
- 1. reorganization, reorganisation, shake-up, shakeup, organization, organisation
- usage: the imposition of a new organization; organizing differently (often involving extensive and drastic changes); "a committee was appointed to oversee the reorganization of the curriculum"; "top officials were forced out in the cabinet shakeup"
- 1. jar, shake up, bump around, move, displace
- usage: shock physically; "Georgia was shaken up in the Tech game"
- 2. reorganize, reorganise, shake up, organize, organise
- usage: organize anew; "We must reorganize the company if we don't want to go under"
- 3. succuss, shake up, shake, agitate
- usage: shake; especially (a patient to detect fluids or air in the body)
- 4. stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir, arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke
- usage: stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of; "These stories shook the community"; "the civil war shook the country"
- 5. agitate, vex, disturb, commove, shake up, stir up, raise up, move, displace
- usage: change the arrangement or position of
- 6. fluff up, plump up, shake up, shake, agitate
- usage: make fuller by shaking; "fluff up the pillows"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.