- 1. shag, tobacco, baccy
- usage: a strong coarse tobacco that has been shredded
- 2. shag, tangle
- usage: a matted tangle of hair or fiber; "the dog's woolly shag"
- 3. shag, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: a fabric with long coarse nap; "he bought a shag rug"
- 4. fuck, fucking, screw, screwing, ass, nooky, nookie, piece of ass, piece of tail, roll in the hay, shag, shtup, sexual intercourse, intercourse, sex act, copulation, coitus, coition, sexual congress, congress, sexual relation, relation, carnal knowledge
- usage: slang for sexual intercourse
- 5. shag, social dancing
- usage: a lively dance step consisting of hopping on each foot in turn
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. shag, dance, trip the light fantastic, trip the light fantastic toe
- usage: dance the shag
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shag (Dictionary)