- 1. shadowing, tailing, pursuit, chase, pursual, following
- usage: the act of following someone secretly
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. shadow, follow
- usage: follow, usually without the person's knowledge; "The police are shadowing her"
- 2. shadow, shade, shade off, darken
- usage: cast a shadow over
- 3. shadow, overshadow, dwarf, dominate, command, overlook, overtop
- usage: make appear small by comparison; "This year's debt dwarfs that of last year"
All rights reserved.
See also: shadowing (Dictionary)