Synonyms of shadowed
- 1. shadow, follow
- usage: follow, usually without the person's knowledge; "The police are shadowing her"
- 2. shadow, shade, shade off, darken
- usage: cast a shadow over
- 3. shadow, overshadow, dwarf, dominate, command, overlook, overtop
- usage: make appear small by comparison; "This year's debt dwarfs that of last year"
- 1. shady, shadowed, shadowy, umbrageous, shaded (vs. unshaded)
- usage: filled with shade; "the shady side of the street"; "the surface of the pond is dark and shadowed"; "we sat on rocks in a shadowy cove"; "cool umbrageous woodlands"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shadowed (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.