Synonyms of shack
- 1. hovel, hut, hutch, shack, shanty, shelter
- usage: small crude shelter used as a dwelling
- 1. reside, shack, domicile, domiciliate, populate, dwell, live, inhabit
- usage: make one's home in a particular place or community; "may parents reside in Florida"
- 2. trail, shack, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly; "John trailed behind his class mates"; "The Mercedes trailed behind the horse cart"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shack (Dictionary)